Thickness: 160 microns
Pressing: 140°C - 20 seconds - Medium pressure
Washing: 40°C - Iron on reverse side
- Washing - 40°C
- Specific effect - Glossy
- Inks compatibility - Eco-solvent / solvent
- Textile compatibility - Nylon
- Tape - ATT 450, ATT 490, ATT 500
- Certifications - Vegan
- Ironing - On reverse only
1. Printing and cutting
Prepare to print the pattern right side up following the printer operating instructions.
- Check the printing (45 ° C) and ink drying (50 ° C) temperatures of your printer.
- Use the correct printing profile.
- Remove the flex from the printer and let dry at room temperature for at least 4 hours
2. Hot transfer
- Weed the excess material
- The use of a tape application is not compulsory, it is possible to transfer it by hand. (Do not use a paper tape application).
- Position and press the pattern onto the fabric with medium pressure, protected by silicone paper at 140 ° C - 20 seconds - Medium pressure.
- Remove the polyester slowly while it is still lukewarm.
Follow the instructions specified on the garment
Wait 24 hours before the first wash
Iron inside out only
Storage: maximum 1 year, vertically and protected from light and humidity
Washing: maximum 40 ° C inside out
Do not use aggressive products (bleach, etc.)
Tumble dryer: Yes
Dry cleaning: Not recommended