WHAT IS THE RISE OF SUBLIMATION INKS?
When pressing a transfer film onto a colored polyester backing, it is common to have sublimation inks rise from the polyester fabric through the flex. This action occurs during pressing with the action of heat or during maintenance during washing.
The Hotmark Sir is made up of a film that will block this so-called sublimation surge.
- Washing - 60°C
- Specific effect - Glossy
- Textile compatibility - Sublimated polyester
- Certifications - Oeko-Tex, Vegan
- Ironing - On reverse only
- Cut the film in mirror mode with a flex blade, optimizing the blade setting.
- Weed the excess material.
- Position and press the marking onto the textile with its polyester support, protecting it with silicon paper at 150 ° C - 20 seconds - Medium pressure.
- Remove cold polyester.
- Observe the instructions specified on the clothing
- Wait 24 hours before the first wash
- Iron inside out only
- Storage: maximum 1 year, vertically and protected from light and humidity
- Washing: maximum 60 ° C inside out
- Do not use aggressive products (bleach, etc.)
- Tumble dryer: No
- Dry cleaning: Yes
Anonymous A. the 16/02/2022 :
Anonymous A. the 03/02/2022 :
Anonymous A. the 01/02/2022 :