- Washing - 40°C
- Specific effect - Glitter, smooth touch
- Certifications - Vegan
1. Cut the film in mirror mode with a flock blade optimizing the blade setting.
2. Weed the excess material.
3. Position and press the marking on to the textile with it's polyester support, protecting it with a silicone paper at 180°C - 6 seconds - Medium pressure for quick application, or at 120°C - 20 seconds - Medium pressure for low application.
4. Remove the polyester cold.
. Follow the instructions specified on the garment
.Wait 24 hours before the first wash
.Iron upside down only
.Storage : maximum 1 year, vertically and protected from light and humidity
.Washing : maximum 40°C inside out
. Do not use agressive products (bleach, etc...)
. Trumble dryer : Yes
. Dry cleaning : No
Alexandra M. the 17/10/2023 :
très jolie rendu.